The ZOLL AED Plus® does more than just defibrillater. It is the only AED that ensures rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. How? It coaches them quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process. Only the AED Plus with its exclusive, one-piece electrode can measure the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed using ZOLL’s unique Real CPR Help® technology. A recent clinical study demonstrated that a person would be 2.72 times more likely to survive a cardiac arrest with a ZOLL defibrillator due to Real CPR Help technology.*
*Bobrow BJ, et al. (2013). Ann Emerg Med. Advance online publication. doi: 10.1016/j.annemergmed.2012.12.020
- Supports the UK Resuscitation Council’s entire Chain of Survival, with easy-to-understand audio prompts and illustrations.
- Once installed, the AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership. Unless used, there is nothing to replace or buy for 5 years.
- Easy to place one piece electrode providing more time to focus on the rescue.
- The specially designed lid for the AED Plus can be placed under the shoulders of the patient to help maintain an open airway.
- Automated self testing every 24 hours to ensure a constant state of readiness.
- Powered by 10 x CR123A lithium Duracell or Sanyo batteries with redundant battery circuitry so if one fails the other will kick in.
- Free Product Training DVD.
All Prices INCLUDE 20% VAT